Friday, May 18, 2007

Nick Names

So my brother spelled my name wrong on his blog. I don't think it was a typo, I think he really doesn't know how to spell my name (he does now) its Dianna with 2 Ns. Not that its a big deal, I actually thought it was funny! All this name stuff got me thinking and I think the reason he didn't know how to spell my name is because he never even called me Dianna. My family is REALLY big on nicknames and I rarely hear people call me Dianna. Here are a few of my nick names. Don't ask me where some of them came from.
Dee-Dee
Deeds
DL
D
Nanna
Nanner
Deedles
Deedle Bug
Sarah
Sur Kitty
Kitty
Dunken Doughnuts
Dunkie
Ariel
Sariel
There are a ton more but that is enough for now. Is my family the only family that has a million nick names? My husband thought it was so weird that we all had so many nicknames.

4 comments:

  1. At least your nicknames aren't bad. Brian gave Laurie a few doozies. And, I think John and Brent tie for the most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know - eekley-nunu-e-cla-cla was a pretty good nickname that Brian gave John.

    I think I have the least amount of nicknames in the family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes Todd you have the least amount of nicknames, but Re-Todd is pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Todd, are you serious? You have a ton. Let's start with Stanely, Todd toad, Toddy body...should I continue?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every comment.