Friday, October 5, 2007

A Peek Into My Family

I am feeling very grateful today. My family has done a lot of nice things for me, so I am going to list one nice thing each of my siblings have done for me.

Brad: Had a sleepover at his house for me, Mary, John, Emily, and Matt when we were little. He rented The Golden Child.

Brian: I once found an abandoned cat at my cabin. I wanted it. Brian brought it back to Salt Lake for me.

Julie: Whenever I sit in front of Julie, she will give me a back or scalp massage. I never even have to ask.

Jim: When I was little Jim took me to Chuck E Cheese and then to the toy store to pick out any gift I wanted. I got Zara, a cabbage patch kid.

Susie: Let me follow her to Australia when she went there on a business trip. Her work paid for the hotel.

Todd: Wrote me letters while he was on his mission. I think I was the only one in the family that got personal letters. I LOVE mail!

Laurie: buys me button candy whenever she sees it, just because she knows I love it.

Brent: got me the best job in the world! I love my job and am so grateful I have it.

John: Gives me neck massages at work whenever I am sore. They rock!

Mary: Brings my mail in for me when I go on vacation.

1 comment:

  1. DEEDS... SO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THE FUNNIEST THING... I WAS GOING THROUGH SOME OF MY OLD SCHOOL PICTURES, AND COREY FOUND THESE PICS IN AN ENVELOPE LABELED " JOHN" WELL THEY WERE ALL OF THE RANDOM PICTURES I HAD OF YOUR SILLY BROTHER AND ONE OF YOU AT CRHISTMAS WHEN YOU WERE LIKE 10.... HE WAS LIKE..." SOMEONE WAS A STALKER" CHILDHOOD PHOTOS... COME ON... I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD BECAUSE THEY FLOODED MY MIND WITH ALL OF THESE MEMORIES FROM JUMPING ON THE BED TO TAKE A PICTURE ON A DARE... MY CALANDER FROM WHEN I ATTEMPTED TO GO TO NY... OH ANYWAYS... MADE ME LAUGH....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every comment.