Monday, January 21, 2008

Plan Your Valentines Dinner

Don’t want to go out for Valentines this year? But still want a special evening? Throw a red and pink themed dinner party. Invite your closest friends or keep it intimate with just you and your honey.





Decor:
Vibrant red and pink is the palette. Think roses, tulips and poppies.
Hang garlands of paper flowers from silk ribbon.
Hang bonbon filled hearts with your favorite sweets.
Make a sweetheart arrangement of red tulips.
Table setting:
White with pink and red accent.





The menu:
You don’t want to be slaving away in the kitchen all day and night so keep it simple.


Drinks:
Lorina pink lemonade











Desserts:

Frozen strawberry souffle
Chocolate fondue






4 comments:

  1. What a perfect meal. Now only if my hubby would come up with this. I will send him a link to this post.

    P.S. I love your blog Dee-Dee. I hope it's okay that I put you on my blog of the week. You are always finding new cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are great ideas, pictures and links. thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that looks beautiful. maybe i'll do this for valentines day this year..
    it's hard to get out with a 9 month old..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I l-o-v-e this idea! So so cute. To bad I don't have a valentine to do it for, maybe the girls and I can have our own valentine's dinner!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every comment.