Monday, February 4, 2008

Organizational Swap



I think this was one of the best swaps ever! Danyelle spoiled me!
She wrapped everything up in dark brown burlap and tied each item with a pretty bow.
Everything looked so cute I didn’t want to open them.

  • File folder {practically perfect in every way}
  • Organizational magazines {Already read them cover to cover}
  • Labels {D knew they would look cute in my kitchen. She did her research}
  • beautiful ribbon {perfect timing, I just hung my craft organizer}
  • Pretty clothespin clip {already found it a home. Is holding a photo of Travis and Dianna}
  • Tags from her shop {you have to buy some , they are darling}
  • Handwritten note {Love her cute writing}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every comment.