Monday, January 18, 2010

Darcy Miller

Did you read about Darcy Miller's exhibit, Family in the February issue of Martha Stewart Living? I really wish I could have been there!
Darcy is the editorial director of Martha Stewart Weddings, she also has a very cool wedding scrapbook for sale (I bought mine a few years ago but it still isn't finished).

Anyways, the party was a display of her scrap boxes, journals, illustrations and other family mementos.













Here are a few of my favorite shadow boxes she designed.






You can see more of her scrap boxes here.

4 comments:

  1. Good post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love Darcy's ideas. I've seen her on the show; I love the shadowboxes. Always inspires me to be more creative. Stopping by from SITS.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. This has inspired me to do a shadow box for my daughter with her first little bikini and pic of her first trip to the beach. Ill mention your blog when I post it on mine too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darcy Miller is the best! I was lucky enough to be at the Martha Stewart show on the 20th when she was there with her family talking about scrapboxing and her party ideas. Love it all! Nice post. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every comment.