Saturday, July 12, 2008

Cinnamon Chip Cookies

I was in the mood for something cinnamon so I decided to bake some cinnamon chip cookies. I was a bit bored so I took lots of pictures.

I like to use parchment paper on my cookie sheets. It makes for an easy clean up.
Anyone else use parchment paper?





Cinnamon Chip Cookies

21/4 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup butter ( can use 1/2 cup butter and 1/2 cup shortening)
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 eggs
1 package of cinnamon chips

Mix butter, sugar and eggs thoroughly. Add remaining ingredients. Roll into balls and place on lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until lightly brown.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cookies tasted so good after having a baby! By far the best you've ever made! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't believe I've ever seen cinnamon chips. Where do you find them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get them from my local grocery store on the baking aisle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These sound so good! I love those cinnamon chips, but I sure have a hard time finding them. Every time I see them at the store, I make sure to stock up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never seen cinnamon chips. Are they on the west coast?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every comment.